Our engineers provide a full range of process engineering services for both new and existing facilities, including new build, modifications and upgrades. They have unrivalled experience in both batch and continuous process engineering, from R&D and pilot plant through to full-scale production. Working closely with our clients, our expert process engineering consultants develop concepts for new processing techniques from a ‘first principles’ approach and project manage every stage of the project lifecycle, from start to finish.
Process Systems Design and Project Management
What We Offer
- Concept and Feasibility Studies
- Front End Design
- 3D Modelling and Piping Design
- Equipment Specification and Procurement
- Process Engineering Abatement Solutions
- WFI and Purified Water
- Process Controls and Instrumentation
- Commissioning and Qualification
- Project Management
Our capabilities include:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Cosmetics, Food and Drink sectors.
- PLC programming definition for packaged plant to suit process requirements.
- Computer Systems Validation – QbD for automated pharmaceutical systems validated and executed in accordance with Gamp 5.
- Hazardous area instrumentation and communication – remoteI/O, wireless and fibre optic communication.
- Full DCS Functional Design Specifications to include Input/Output Schedules, Mimic Diagrams, Configuration definitions.
- Safety Shutdown Systems – designed and commissioned, to IEC61508/11. SIL and LOPA assessments performed on existing plants.
- Batch control to IEC 61512 (SP88) – phase diagrams, recipes and campaigns designed and engineered to current standards.
- IEC/ATEX compliant equipment and system specifications.
- Network Topology Analysis, Industrial Ethernet and Wireless technologies implemented.